Little did I know 21 years ago that there indeed is a world of ribbon. Coming from the field of human relations I became immersed in ribbon, ribbon,ribbon..all types of ribbon..Satin, grosgrain, sheer,taffeta and velvet.Ribbon used in children's clothing, hair accessories, intimate apparel, packaging, stationery, craft and floral...I began seeing ribbon everywhere...boxes were wrapped with ribbon, hugely expensive perfumes with indistinctive boutiques were adorned with ribbon to help justify the cost. Rosettes , rosebuds and bows became a standard trim available in an unlimited array of colors. The world of ribbon seemed all encompassing...It seemed like an international commodity..Gold, silver, oil, sugar, corn and RIBBON....
Well..21 years later I still am in the world of Ribbon...Artistic Ribbon to be exact..No..ribbon cannot provide a cure for AIDS or Crohn's Disease..Ribbon cannot help feed the people of Haiti or promote world peace. Ribbon may not be a world commodity but it continues to grow as a reim to help make many products more decorative, beautiful and inviting.
At Artistic Ribbon we provide these ribbon products quickly and efficiently from the largest domestic warehouse of solid and fancy ribbons..We welcome you to visit us at 22 West 21 Street in NYC , call us at 212 255 4224, visit our website at www.artisticribbon.com or e mail us at info@artisticribbon.com.
Looking forward to blogging with ribboners from all industries, crafters and wrappers.
The Artistic Ribboner
Artistic Ribbon
NY NY
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment